banner image

Bishop rapes kid.....blames it on fellow bishop and devil




          

Chairman of all bishops in Rivers state of Nigeria, bishop Chibuike Nwabueze  was on tuesday paraded by police for allegedly raping a 15-yr old girl on sunday inside the church premises. At a time when religion is seriously losing its adherents, it is expected that religious leaders would be something of a good example to keep people within its fold and maybe entice others to join but, this is hardly the case anymore
.
Going by the bishop’s account “He said that while he was pleading the blood of Jesus on the little girl, she started removing her dress. Before he could restrain her, he said he found himself on top of her. But to my greatest surprise, I was surprised when I saw her pulling off her blouse and skirt. But, before I knew it, I had a carnal knowledge of her. That is the truth of the matter; anybody could have fallen for it.”
What is more worrisome was the bishop claim to have been set-up by his fellow bishop and hypnotized by the girl. He said “We have different Colleges of Bishops. I am the Chairman of the Communion of Bishops in Rivers State. Well, what actually happened was a set up. It was a set-up by my enemies. I have so many people who are my enemies. The man in-charge of where I went to minister is my enemy. He is the person that set me up,”
Nwabueze said he took a second look at the little girl who probably was still lying nude and waiting for a second round and what he saw pissed him off. She started laughing at me and asked ‘are you angry?’ I told her that I did not know she had hypnotised me. She said I should not bother. I was so angry and annoyed that I called some of my pastors and made a confession that I did not know what was happening.

The bishop said it was not true that he raped the girl, stressing that it was a consensual act and also dismissed the allegation that he later procured abortion for the girl when the father called to inform him that she was pregnant.  According to him, it was the girl’s father that did the abortion but he paid the bills.






Bishop rapes kid.....blames it on fellow bishop and devil Bishop rapes kid.....blames it on fellow bishop and devil Reviewed by Idowu Wasiu on 07:03:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.